Not Returning This Fall?

If you will not be returning to the University this fall but plan to return in the spring (or at some point in the future) you must, by August 21 at 5:00 PM, file the Leaving the University Form located in the eForms section of your SIS Student Center. If you decide to leave the University once classes have begun, you will need to withdraw from the University and you will lose part of your tuition payment.