Apply to the College

First-year students apply to one of five undergraduate schools: Architecture, College of Arts & Sciences, Curry School of Education, Engineering & Applied Sciences or Nursing.



Advanced Placement (AP) Exam Credit

Dual Enrollment Credit

International College-Level Exams

Non-Resident Status

Visiting Students (Non-degree students seeking additional undergraduate coursework after graduation; Visiting Students entry is listed at the bottom of Degree Information.)

Students interested in upper-class education programs, Commerce or the Batten School for Leadership and Public Policy apply for these schools after one or two years in the College of Arts & Sciences. Contact the school for information.