Skip to main content

I am a student in a different UVA school with a minor in the College. Do I need College approval for my study abroad courses?

No. The College is not authorized to approve courses for students in other UVA schools. Study abroad course approval goes to the student’s school of enrollment and their major or minor department.

What if my classes change while I am abroad?

That is a normal part of the process. See the "While you are away" section of our Study Abroad Transfer Credit Form Instructions page. 

Who can I contact for help?

If you still have questions, please contact Jailisa Wright, Study Abroad Transfer Credit Evaluator, at [email protected].

Last updated: June 5, 2024
Suggest an edit to this page.