Skip to main content

I’d like to get credit for courses or exams completed before I came to UVA.

I’d like to transfer credit earned at another institution after starting at UVA.

I’m enrolled in another school at UVA and need help with transfer credit.

Students enrolled in UVA schools other than the College of Arts and Sciences (Architecture, Batten, Commerce, Data Science, Education and Human Development, Engineering, Nursing) should contact their school’s registrar to learn about the process for transferring credits.
Last updated: May 30, 2024
Suggest an edit to this page.