Skip to main content

Students in the College of Arts & Sciences who have passed certain international college-level exams may be eligible for credit or course exemption. 

Students enrolled in a school other than the College of Arts & Sciences should contact their school of enrollment for assistance with any test or transfer credit.

Which international college-level exams potentially earn credit?

Credit or exemption is commonly awarded for qualifying scores in the following exams: 

How do I request credit for these exams?

Please provide an official copy of your examination certificate, including an official English translation if required, to the College’s Transfer Credit evaluator.

Students can drop off certificates at 101 Monroe Hall, or have them delivered to:

College Transfer Credit Evaluator
P.O. Box 400133
Charlottesville, VA 22904-4133

For assistance with the review of international college-level examinations, please contact the Transfer Credit Evaluator at [email protected] or (434) 924-8880.

Last updated: June 1, 2024
Suggest an edit to this page.