Skip to main content

Affiliated status is reserved for students who are not taking courses or pursuing research, but who need to be enrolled at the University in order to graduate. For example, a student who completes all the requirements for the degree in January Term must apply for affiliated status in the spring in order to graduate in May, as no degrees are conferred at the conclusion of January Term.

This status is for students who are not in residence in one of the degree-granting schools of the University and bears no relation to the student's in- or out-of-state tuition status.

Affiliated students receive no student I.D. card privileges.

For more information, contact the College Registrar at (434) 924-8867 or [email protected].

Last updated: May 31, 2024
Suggest an edit to this page.