Non-Resident Status

The non-resident status is reserved for students who are not taking courses or pursuing research, but who need to be enrolled at the University for certain administrative reasons, such as awaiting graduation or finishing incomplete work.

This status is for students who are not in residence in one of the degree-granting schools of the University and bears no relation to the student’s in- or out-of-state tuition status.

Non-resident students are considered to be enrolled less than half-time and receive no student I.D. card privileges.

For more information contact the College Registar at 434-924-8867.